version 0.9 log
– Added an Automated update system
– Added : datagrid column to list, datagrid to csv, datagrid clear rows, datagrid row color
– Added : datagrid macros functions : datagrid total rows, datagrid total columns
– Fixed open captcha settings dialog not showing anything.
– Fixed : system sqlite dll file already exists when compiling
– Fixed : make Macrosengine always run as admin
– Improved the variables algorithm
What Changed in this version ?
The most important change was the variables code, the old code was unreliable and unfriendly for future updates so i had to rewrite it from the grounds up, that is why this update took a while to be released (future updates will be much more fast paced), the new variables algo will allow maybe more variables types to be added without much headaches.
We also added the rest of the required datagrid node tasks and macros functions to interact with datagrids properly, right now you can only use the custom datagrids (the TaskGrid, and The AccountsGrid), a video tutorial covering all the features of the custom datagrids will be recorded in a day or two following this update.
The last important feature we added was the automated update system (it’s about time).
What will version 0.9.1 possibly have ?
Apart from the continued bugs fixes and software improvements, we should add few helper tools in MacrosEngine, like a SQLite database viewer tool, a text spinner tool (for the built in spinner engine), and probebly a bulk email tester tool. There is also a good chance that the MSS (Macros Socket Script) builder tool will be added starting from the next version. That is all i’m allowed to talk about for now, all the versions leading to version 1 will all be great that you can count on.
Thank you all for your support!